Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time flies

Has it really been 6 months since I've posted here? I guess so. I have the best of intentions and I "blog" in my head all the time. I always think about whatever it is that is happening with our family and whatever my thoughts are on it, and then I remember that my laptop is a dog and it would likely take me an hour to post two paragraphs, two if I added pictures. So I put it off another day, another week, another month. I've become a bit of a Facebook junkie so I do post there several times a week, along with pictures, but....the grandparents (wisely) don't do FB and that is really who should be seeing the pictures.



I don't do resolutions (because well, frankly, I never do them), but I am going to try to keep this up again. Sorry!



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2008