Monday, April 20, 2009

From the mouths of babes

I'm sure this will not be my first post in this area, but here you go:

1. Jilly has started making a "sssss" sound so we've been asking her what a snake says and trying to get her to do it on cue. Today while we were watching Ellie's gymnastics class I was trying to get her to do it for my sister. "Jilly - what does a snake say?" Out comes this enormous BURP! Of course all the other moms heard it too and we just cracked up!

2. Today as I'm changing one of the babies (when am I not?) Ellie is sitting next to me on the floor (where I spend my entire day) observing and she says, "Mommy, Rachael's buns and your boobies both jiggle like jello". Thank you for that, my sweet daughter!! Ugh.

Sorry, no pictures will be posted for anything that jiggles like jello today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2008